Last updated: November 30, 2016 at 13:40 pm
1 Activate your online accounts
- Register for a CUNYfirst account. Full instructions here.
- Your email address will be your CUNYfirst login name (i.e, john.smith66) @qmail.cuny.edu
- Full email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login to your qmail through Office 365: Qmail Login
- Sign up for a CUNY Portal account here.
- Activate your QC username through CAMS to access campus wifi, computer lab stations, and Google Apps for Education accounts: CAMS Account
|I Want to…||Which Account Do I Need||Link to Login|
|Register for courses||CUNYfirst||Go to CUNYfirst|
|View/Pay bill||CUNYfirst||Go to CUNYfirst|
|Check my student email||Office 365 (based off CUNYfirst account)||Go to Office365|
|Go to Blackboard||CUNYPortal||Blackboard direct access|
|View my DegreeWorks||CUNYPortal||Go to CUNYPortal|
|Use campus wifi||QC username (aka CAMS)|
|Use campus computer labs||QC username (aka CAMS)|
2 Register for courses online
- Students may begin registering for courses after receiving an acceptance letter from the Office of Admissions and then activating their CUNYfirst account.
3 Obtain your QCard
- All students should create their QCard at the start of the first semester. QCards are required for library entry, printing, etc. Students may obtain a QCard 24 hours after activating their QC email and QC username. QCards are provided in Dining Hall 128, within the One Stop Service Center