The Queens College Online Bookstore is now open, providing students with their assigned textbooks for Summer Session and the Fall 2016 term.
The QC Online Bookstore offers students an efficient, personalized shopping experience. All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in one easy-to-navigate page. Shopping for textbooks has never been easier or more affordable!
Great Savings – Save an average of 60% off list price by shopping the used book Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!Features of New QC Online Bookstore Include:
- Personalized for You – Log in with your CUNYfirst credentials to view a custom course page with all of your classes and required materials.
- Multiple Book Options – Choose from the New, Used, Rental, eBook and Marketplace options available for each book.
- Shipping Offers – Receive free shipping on retail orders over $49* and choose to ship your books to campus for easy on-site pick-up.
- Optimized for Mobile – The Online Bookstore is easy to use on any smartphone or tablet. Order anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Year-Round Buyback – Sell your book(s) back on the Marketplace at any time throughout the year – you name the price!
Shop, Save & Win
The Online Bookstore offers a unique rewards program for students, giving them the opportunity to win prizes every month. For every ITEM you buy, your name is entered to win that month’s prize. Visit www.qcbookstore.com/rewards for more details. Keep an eye out for additional information about the Queens College Online Bookstore. You can also browse frequently asked questions and review the bookstore policies here.
*Retail orders exclude Marketplace purchases.