Starting June 1, you can apply on campus for the fall semester!
We know that going to college is one of the most important steps you will ever take. If you are still deciding on a college for this fall, let Queens College amaze you. We offer more than 60 undergraduate programs, as well as a beautiful 80-acre campus and a vibrant student life scene.
The priority deadline has passed, but you can still apply for our fall semester. Beginning June 1, Direct Admissions will be open and applications for the fall will be reviewed in person in our Welcome Center in Jefferson Hall. Consult an admissions counselor to find out if you are admissible for Queens College. Review the information below to learn what you need to bring with you when you meet with Admissions.
Direct Admissions Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9 am-4 pm
Wednesdays until 6 pm
Location: Jefferson Hall Lobby
Direct Admissions: What to Bring
- Official transcripts in sealed envelopes from all high schools and colleges attended. If you are a CUNY student, we have access to your transcripts. If you have them mailed to you, bring your sealed, official transcripts with you.
- If you are having your transcript(s) mailed to Queens College, use the address to the right. Before you come to campus, call 718-997-5600 to verify that your transcript has been received.
- Standardized test scores (SAT and/or ACT), unless you are a transfer student and have passed a 100-level English course and a 100-level math course with a grade of C or better.
- Freshmen students need to bring in a $65 application fee in the form of a check or money order
- Transfer students from a non-CUNY school or CUNY students with a break in attendance need to bring a $70 application fee in the form of a check or money order made payable to UAPC.
To be eligible for admission to Queens College, you must be in good academic and financial standing with your current and past schools.